Ok, here is what I have planned out at the meeting.
First of all, we are going to review script, like we always do. This is especially important if you haven't been to these meetings in these past months.
After that, here are some other tasks we can work on:
- Work on storyboard up to "the escape"
- Rehersal/Practice for filming, which include movement, running lines, and acting.
- Choreograph fighting technique and agility (stuff like evading sword attack, and self-defense)
- Safety measure (ex. don't run around with sword and attack each other recklessly.)
- Camera pratice (This could work in 2 ways. 1) Assign 1 or 2 main camera operator(s). Or, 2) We will practice it together, so everybody can operate the camera properly when we need replacement. I will leave it up to you guys to decide)
That should keep us busy for awhile.
In case you forgot, the meeting going to be this Sunday (9/4) around noon at kopf_aus_stahl's house.
Like always, any question and comment about the meeting is welcome.
Oh and please attend this one if you haven't been around in our past meetings.
See you all there!
Vigaman, logging out...